Parsing inflected forms may not always work as expected. If the following does not give the correct word, try Latin Words or Perseus.
Răbīrĭus, i, m.,
- I. the name of a Roman gens. Thus,
- 1. C. Rabirius, a tribune of the people; and,
- 2. C. Rabirius Postumus, a knight; both of them defended by Cicero in orations still extant.
- 3. An indifferent philosophical writer, Cic. Ac. 1, 2, 5.
- 4. An excellent poet, Ov. P 4, 16, 5; Quint. 10, 1, 90.
- II. Răbīrĭānus, a, um, adj., of or belonging to a Rabirius, Rabirian: domus, Cic. Att. 1, 6, 1.